- Heavy-duty continuous cast-iron grates - Go with your culinary flow. Continuous grates allow for easy movement of cookware, while providing even heat distribution with better heat retention.
- Simmer burner - Find the right balance in life and in cooking. Low heat delivers gentle, even cooking results for your most delicate foods
- Removable, full-width storage drawer - On your balcony or in your kitchen, additional space is always welcome. Full-width storage drawer is perfect for keeping cookware or kitchen accessories handy.
- Scan-to-Cook - Take the guesswork out of cooking. Use the SmartHQ app to scan your food's barcode and the smart oven will prepare it exactly how the manufacturer intended. Hundreds of foods work with this innovative technology, with more added all the time
- Heavy-duty, cast-iron grates - Go with your own flow. Edge-to-edge cooktop with heavy-duty, continuous grates allows for easy movement of cookware.
- Broil element - Perfectly designed for perfect results. Broil element delivers concentrated heat for broiling a variety of foods.
- Edge-to-Edge Cooktop - Explore your culinary creativity with continuous grates that allow for the easy movement of cookware, while also providing even heat distribution with better heat retention
- Closed-Oven Broiling - Delivering consistently delicious results, the closed-oven broil feature provides concentrated heat for broiling a variety of foods to mouthwatering perfection
Offer Expires: 1/1/2021 to 12/31/2021 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2022
Replace your 30 inch Slide-In Range with a qualifying Haier Slide-In Range or receive up to a $300 installation rebate. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2022.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.