- LCD remote for each indoor unit
- 24-hour timer and sleep timer
- Automatic, cooling, fan and heating* modes
- 4 fan speeds heating* or cooling, including a "quiet" setting
- Continuous Air Sweep'
- Auto-restart after power interruptions
- Auto-shut flaps close when unit is off for a sleeker appearance
- Washable, reusable air filters
- Removable front grille
- Low ambient operation
- Secured remote control holder
- 4 different transmitter codes to prevent unintentional interference with nearby units
- Optional wired, wall-mounted controller available for models rated 18000 Btu or higher
* Heat pump models only
||230/208 Volts - 15 Amps
|Estimated Yearly Energy Cost
|Air Flow CFM
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.